.

.

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Saturday Night at the Movies 7/4/15!

Who cares what picture we see?


Terry O'Quinn probably wouldn't - he'd prefer you go out and see a play - but we're still going with this one tonight...











This is a pretty cool 80's Stephen King flick - his only werewolf story - and it's even more cool that it was shot right here in Wilmington NC and I know people who worked on it.


It's not perfect - but it is entertaining - with a young Corey Haim and his uncle Gary Busey trying to figure out which of the local townspeople is getting hairy and scary each full moon...and since one key scene takes place on July 4th, a very appropriate choice for today!


It's on DVD ready to spin any time - even tonight - if you felt like venturing out under the light of the moon to come see it with me.






Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

1 comment:

  1. I've kept reminding myself to review this for Halloween! There's a sense of warmth in this story that I really like, apart from the dead teen inspired killings of course!

    ReplyDelete