.

.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #190!




Cry Baby Killer  (Allied Artists Pictures, 1958)



Roger Corman produced it - and it's the film debut of one Jack Nicholson. I'd watch it anytime, given the chance.














Blonde Blackmailer  (Allied Artists Pictures, 1958)


This British movie was made in 1955 as Stolen Time - and got this title when it came to American shores three years later. I don't know anything about it - and nothing is making me itch to see it either.












School of Fear  (Sunset International Releasing, 1974)




This boys' school mystery was made in Germany in 1969 - and took five years to make it to American shores. No idea if it's any good - although I will say I usually prefer my boarding school movies to be all girls...










Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

5 comments:

  1. It's weird that the skull is so obviously pasted onto the body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I would like to see Jack Nicholson's film debut. Speaking of film debut, seeing Tommy Lee Jones in Love Story as Oliver's college pal was bizarre to say the least. He was credited as Tom Lee Jones. Maybe because he didn't want to be confused with Tom Jones the singer. LOL. I love the artwork on all three posters. Racket Dame? LOL! The third poster looks like it could have been an illustration from the children's book "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark." The artist uses ink wash illustrations and they are very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom Lee Jones. Ha! I like that title "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark!" I will try to track that one down!

      Delete
  3. Never seen School of Fear - poster is most excellent though!

    ReplyDelete