.

.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #183!




Main Street Girl  (Jay Dee Kay Productions, 1938)



I know nothing about this old flick - but the poster makes me think it's one of those roadshow pictures - pretending to condemn a lifestyle but revelling in showing it for the titillation of the audience.










Death Rides a Horse  (United Artists, 1968)


A Spaghetti Western I haven't seen - but I'd watch anything with either of those guys - so I doubly want to see them teamed up!








12 to the Moon  (Columbia Pictures Corporation, 1960)


We have a hat trick - three movies I have not seen. I have this one in the video vault though - on a double feature disc paired up with another genre flick - so I should be seeing it one day soon.











Until next post - which will kick off our fifth annual October Horrorfest - with a post every day of the month - you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

6 comments:

  1. Oh the horror of the immoral world! Now let's watch a full-length movie about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Death Rides a Horse! Great title. Big fan of the spaghetti Western. The poster for this is wild...dead guys in white silhouette. Oh YEAH! The 12 to the Moon looks interesting. Would love to read your reviews on these, Craig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what, Luana - I made a mistake - I don't have 12 to the Moon in the video vault - I have Moon Zero Two. When that one makes its way up to the top of the To Watch pile - you should see some words about it here.

      Delete
  3. Love the title of 'Death Rides a Horse', though it pales in comparison to 'Death Laid an Egg', which must be related to this film! I haven't seen any of these either, though the last two have definitely got my attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha - Death Laid an Egg is a great title! Hope you get to see those two!

      Delete