.

.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Saturday Night at the Movies 8/23/14!

Who cares what picture we see?


Camilla Sparv would if you looked her in the eyes when you asked, so tonight it shall be...








I've never seen this flick - it was never available at any of my many video stores over the years - but it looks like good silly fun - and it's on DVD in the video vault - so we could be checking it out together any time - even this very evening - if you wanted to head over this way!








Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. Craig, I too have this one on DVD ( I take it we both have the same Shout Factory disc?) and I've never seen it before either, despite remembering the video art from my youth. How could I not want to watch that???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I know I used to mix it up with a David Carradine/Stockard Channing car race movie...but the title of that one is escaping me right now...and as usual, too lazy to go look...it's hard to be me sometimes,,,

      Delete