.

.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturday Night at the Movies 1/25/14!

Who cares what picture we see?



Julian McMahon totally does - so we're picking this one...










I like shark movies. And I like movies that plausibly mix one enviroment into another to the jeopardy of the people involved. So consequently I had a good time with this flick. It's not the end-all-be-all of cinema - but it kills an hour and a half pretty painlessly.




I added this one to the video vault on Blu-Ray - sadly, we can't watch the 3-D version included at the moment - but maybe one of these days...





Meanwhile we can certainly check out the 2-D Blu-Ray - even tonight - if you care to come over and watch it with me!







Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment